The last week was busy as we had a few really fun play dates. Briella has made a new friend...it was so sweet watching the two girls together.
Mark and I went into Moncton together on Sunday and got some shopping done and then treated ourselves to a dinner at Montanna's restaurant where we both had ALL YOU CAN EAT RIBS and we ate a lot! It was super yummy and I am pretty sure we got more than our money's worth out of it...haha.
Yesterday we woke up to an accumulation of about 5 inches and it was still snowing really heavily but Mark went to work and was thankfully sent home 2 hours later. They are required to stay for two hours to see if the weather could possibly change.
Anyhoo so we had a bonus day with him which was wonderful. We were all so excited when he walked through the door!
Fletcher’s Birth Story
12 years ago

1 comments:
I love those days!!
I still read your blog~ so don't stop doing it!
Post a Comment